Jump to navigation Jump to search
SECTION 12 - GOVERNANCE
- To ensure that the research community at your institution complies with your adopted open access policy, an agreement between the research office and the repository director should be reached to do a research output audit, that ensures all the research reported by the community to the research office, is in fact available in the repository, in the manner prescribed by the open access policy and funders.
- If the purpose of the research is to provide new knowledge for the benefit of the public, then an effort to measure the impact of the research on the public should be launched. In this respect, impact story and altmetrics are good starting points, as is the use of open bibliographies and open citation systems. See the links below.
- Also see: http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Capacity_Building
- List of possible compliance metric systems
- RCUK Compliance Documentation