Jump to navigation Jump to search
Also see: Universal Journal Impact Factor
- Research Office
- How do I register my journal with the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)?
- How do I submit my journal title to the Science Citation Index, Social Sciences Citation Index or the Arts and Humanities Citation Index?
- How do I apply to have an impact factor assigned to my journal title?
- How do I get an EISSN allocated to a journal title?
- Your journal can be harvested/scanned by other science indexes using the OAI interface. The URL for harvesting is, the journal URL plus /pub/oai appended. For example:
Your journal can be indexed by the following databases:
- Google Scholar
- Electronic Journals Library
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- SHERPA RoMEO
- JournalSeek, Thomson Reuters Master Journal List
- JURN directory of Arts & Humanities ejournals
- Wikipedia List of Academic Journals
- Scopus and SJR
- SCImago (Scopus)
- Open Archives Registry
- UIUC OAI Registry
- OAIster OCLC