Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Plan for an official launch, preferably during Open Access week where your institution signs the Open Access Berlin Declaration.
- Register your repository with as many harvesters as you can.
- Check that you have enabled all the Google indexing tools.
- Check that the sitemaps for Google are working.
- Prepare a plan, as soon as possible, to use the handle service as the default digital object identifier (DOI) service.
- Repository Registeries
http://registry.duraspace.org http://roar.eprints.org http://www.opendoar.org http://www.re3data.org
- Repository Discovery Services
- Further Help
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Web_Analytics http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Ranking http://www.openarchives.org/Register/ValidateSite