Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Step 3 - Employ Repository Management Personnel
- The development and implementation of your open access policy and repository preservation plan should point to the fact that your organisation needs to assign the following persons to the project.
- To be appointed permanently, repository librarians and a repository manager/director.
- To be consulted or appointed permanently, an experienced IT Ubuntu Linux system administrator for installation, optimisation and upgrades.
- To be consulted or appointed permanently, an experienced web 2.0 developer for website programming, customisation, and styling.
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Capacity_Building http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Repository http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Repository_Information http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/OpenCampus