Jump to navigation Jump to search
Publisher's Policies re SUNScholar
For publisher's policies not listed here, please do one of the following:
- Visit SHERPA RoMEO.
- Visit the publisher's web site.
- Contact the copyright owner. Letters of consent templates.
- Articles published in open access journals (see DOAJ) can be submitted without consent, but always with recognition to the original publisher/copyright owner. See list of SA open access journals
- Where consent applies to one item only, submit the letter of consent together with the item in SUNScholar (pdf format).
Policies according to journal publishers for various Faculties
- Faculty of AgriSciences
- [[Faculty_of_Arts_and_Social_Sciences/Journals|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Military Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Theology