- *Campus e-registration process : Fees and e-registration process 2020 : New students!
- Reactivate Username for 2020-2021
Each year all students and staff members have to reactivate their campus account (for network, email, internet, SUNLearn and Sun-eHR access) before 31 March of the current year.
- Click on: Sign On and login with your campus username and password.
- Choose the option: Reactivate username for 2020
- Click on: Accept and Reactivate
- Click on: Log out.
If you have not reactivated your account for the previous year or you have not used your campus account for more than six months, then your are required to reactivate your expired account.
- Go to: http://www.sun.ac.za/useradm
- Choose the option: Reactivate expired username (Option below Sign on option)
- Enter your US number and ID number to continue.
Account locked (Outlook/Webmail account)
- Your Microsoft Outlook/Webmail Account will lock within 30 seconds after changing your password if the old password remains cached on any other device that is still ON.
- If above scenario happens, Sign OFF on all of your other devices such as your iPad, iPhone, cell phone, etc.
- Once you have successfully cleared all sources, switch the devices back ON and Sign-On with the new password.
- Access to your network documents from everywhere
- Go to https://storage.sun.ac.za, sign on with your SU network Username and Password; OR
- Go to https://www.mymaties.com and click on option: Network Storage under the option: Undergraduates | Postgraduates | Staff.
- Use your network username and password to login to the Inetkey for Internet access.