How-to subscribe to a Collection
Show me - link no longer works :-(
- Login to SUNScholar at http://scholar.sun.ac.za
- Go to "My Account" >> "Profile".
- Select Collections from the list you want to subscribe to. You can subscribe to as many as you want to.
- Remember to update your profile at the bottom of the screen (Click on image to enlarge).
How-to get automatic RSS feeds
Feeds are enabled per collection. Look for the following icon to appear somewhere in your web browser toolbar or address bar.
For Internet Explorer
- If the Feed button in Internet Explorer lights up, it means that the site offers RSS feeds.
- Click the icon to see the feed and, if you want, subscribe to have the feed automatically sent to your computer.
- When you click the subscribe button, the feed is automatically added to the Favorites Center and to the Common Feed List for sharing with other programs.
For Mozilla Firefox
Look for the RSS icon to appear somewhere in your web browser toolbars.
For Google Chrome
- Install the official Google RSS feed extension from the Google Chrome extensions website.
- Look for the RSS icon to appear somewhere in your web browser toolbars
For MAC Safari
For Wouter Klapwijk to complete.