SUNScholar/How do I submit items
Revision as of 17:31, 30 August 2012 by Hgibson
Information for current postgraduate students
Please consult one of the following links with regards to the electronic submission of your paper.
Submission procedure for past postgraduate students (alumni) and current researchers
- Prepare files for submission
- Register to become a submitter
- Apply for permission to submit to a particular collection
- Submit the item to the approved collection
- Wait for the review of the submission to be completed
- What is a pre-print/post-print?
- Who owns the copyright on my work ?
- How do I clear copyright?
- What is the correct date format?
- How do I cite or reference items on SUNScholar?
- How can I be assured that the items I submit will be safely stored for the very long term?
- Does the library provide digitisation services for SUNScholar?