SUNScholar/How do I submit items
Revision as of 11:57, 15 March 2012 by Hgibson
- Submission Procedure
- Prepare files for submission
- Register as a user
- Apply for permission to submit to a collection
- Submit the Item to the approved collection
- Wait for the review of the submission to be completed
- How do I cite or reference items on SUNScholar?
- Who owns the copyright on my work ?
- How do I clear copyright?
- What is the correct date format?
- How can I be assured that the items I submit will be safely stored for the very long term?
- Is there a training system I can use to do a test run of a submission?
- Which file formats should I use when submitting an item?
- Do any restrictions apply to the file size to be submitted?
- Where can I get help on typing special characters in SUNScholar when submitting an item?
- Does the library provide digitisation services for SUNScholar?