Revision as of 01:01, 21 February 2017 by Hgibson
- Step 4 - Build Repository IT Infrastructure
- With the system personnel you hired or consulted from the previous step, budget for and purchase the necessary server hardware resources and also plan for server replacement when the supplier warranty expires.
- Other Help
- You may also want to consider using cloud or virtualised servers, either public or private. Speak to your campus IT cloud/virtual services administrator.
- Enterprise Cloud Hosting Services in South Africa
- 2014 - BREMBS - THE DESOLATE STATE OF OUR SCHOLARLY INFRASTRUCTURE
- Hardware Vendors
http://www.ubuntu.com/partners/dell http://www.ubuntu.com/partners/ibm http://www.ubuntu.com/partners/hp http://www.supermicro.com https://www.markitx.com https://system76.com http://zareason.com