- Change your password
Follow the Stellenbosch University's password requirements in order to change your campus user account password successfully:
- Campus Password Account Management
- Stellenbosch University uses single-sign-on (SSO) technology in conjunction with a central authentication service (CAS) to provide access to technology enabled services for staff and students.
- This enables you to use the same username and password to access the many technology enabled resources and services available to you on and off campus.
- The username and password supplied to you is typically called your "Stellenbosch University Campus Username and Password Account" or simply "Campus Account".
- Password Security
- Your campus password expires every 90 days as precautionary security measure'.
- Normally an email is sent, to remind you to change your password.
- Be very careful of email phishing attempts to get your password.
- Click here for tips about changing your password.