If you want to change your password, reset your password or setup the questions and answers for future reference, then click on one the following links in order to change your campus account password:
- Change Password
- Reset Password
- Forgot Password
- Password Reset Questions & Answers
- Campus Password Account Management
- Stellenbosch University uses single-sign-on (SSO) technology in conjunction with a central authentication service (CAS) to provide access to technology enabled services for staff and students.
- This enables you to use the same username and password to access the many technology enabled resources and services available to you on and off campus.
- The username and password supplied to you is typically called your "Stellenbosch University Campus Username and Password Account" or simply "Campus Account".
- Password Security
- Your campus password expires every 90 days as precautionary security measure.
- Normally an email is sent, to remind you to change your password.
- Be very careful of email phishing attempts to get your password.
- Click here for tips about changing your password.