Step 1 - Determine collection
- Browse to the collection you would like to submit to and take note of the collection name.
- If the collection does not exist yet, then please contact the repository manager to arrange for a collection or collections to be created.
Step 2 - Send email application
- Send a request to the repository manager: firstname.lastname@example.org specifing the collection/s for which you would like submission permission.
For example: Masters, Department of Philosophy.
- In the email sent to the SUNScholar Office, please include your registered login details for SUNScholar.
- Do not send the password, just your username for logging into SUNScholar.
- This is needed to search for who the registered submitter will be, for a collection. We have hundreds of users registered.
Step 3 - Wait for notification
- You will be notified by the SUNScholar Office once you have been registered as a Submitter for the Collection/s requested.
- Once you have received notification that you have been registered, you can continue with submitting your item/s.
- Please submit text files in pdf format, and comprehensively describe the item to make it more retrievable.